Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission - UPSSSC has recently uploaded the admit card for the post of Junior Assistant - JA for the recruitment year 2016.
Those candidates who have appeared in this recruitment exam can download the admit card with the help of the links mentioned below.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission - UPSSSC
Junior Assistant 10+2 Recruitment - 2017
Advertisement No. 26-Exam/16
- Online Application Begin: 22nd December 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th January 2016
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 14th January 2016
- Last Date to Fill Application Form: 16th January 2016
- Last Date to Reupload Photo: 13th March 2016
- Admit Card Availability: 23rd May 2016
- Exam Date: 31st May 2016
- General/ OBC Quota Candidates Fee: 185 INR
- SC/ ST Quota Candidates Fee: 95 INR
- PH Candidates Fee: 25 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limitation as on 1st July 2016
- Min Age: 18 Years
- Max Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have passed 12th (Intermediate) Exam and CCC Exam passed from NIELIT/ DOEACC.
- TYping Speed: 25 WPM, English: 30 WPM
Total Vacancy: 548 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Posts|
Interested candidates can read full notification before applying.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Reupload Photo||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|