UPSC NDA Second Recruitment Admit Card 2018 - Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) start accepting online application forms for the recruitment of National Defence Academy (NDA) in Army, Airforce, Navy wing & Naval Academy.
Candidates who are willing to join the National Defence Academy(NDA) please check all the requirements below. If you are eligible for all the criteria then start applying.
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam II 2018
- Notification Issued: 6th June 2018
- Application Begins: 6th June 2018
- Last Date to Apply for Online/Registration: 2nd July 2018 (Until 6 pm)
- Last Date for Online Payment: 2nd July 2018
- The last Date Generate E Challan: 1st July 2018
- Exam Date: 9th sept 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 20th August 2018
Application Fee Structure
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 100 INR
- SC/ST Application Fee: 0 INR (Exempted)
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode.
Education Eligibility For Female Candidates
- For Army Wing - Must be having the 10+2 Passing certificate from any of the recognized board of India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing - Must be having 10+2 Passing certificate with the subjects as - Mathematics, Physics.
Age Limitation As on 1st July 2017
- Candidate Not born before: 2nd Jan 2000
- Candidate Not born After: 1st Jan 2003
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rule.
- Note: Only Unmarried Male Candidates are Eligible to apply here.
Total Job Vacancies For The Applicants: 383 Posts
Indian Defence Academy: For Army: 208 | For Navy: 39 | For Airforce: 92
Naval Academy: 44
Registered Candidates can Download Final Result after login.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part II Registration||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|