Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission - UPPSC has recently uploaded the Pre Exam admit card for the post of Assistant Prosecuting Officer - APO for the recruitment year 2018-19.
Those candidates who have appeared in this recruitment exam can download the Pre Exam admit card with the help of the links mentioned below.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission - UPPSC
Assistant Prosecuting Officer APO - 2019
Advertisement No. A-5/E-1/2018
- Online Application Begin: 28th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25th January 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 25th January 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 28th January 2016
- Pre Admit Card Availability: 17th May 2019
- Pre Exam Date: 9th June 2019
- General/ OBC Quota Candidates Fee: 125 INR
- SC/ ST Quota Candidates Fee: 65 INR
- PH & Female Candidates Fee: 25 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limitation as on 1st July 2018
- Min Age: 21 Years
- Max Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have Bachelors Degree in Law from any Recognised University.
Total Vacancy: 17 Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Assistant Prosecuting Officer - APO||17|
Interested candidates can read full notification before applying.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit the Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|