Staff Selection Commission - SSC has recently uploaded admit card for the Combined Higher Secondary Level - CHSL examination for the recruitment year 2019.
The candidates who have appeared for the recruitment exam can download the admit card here with the help of links provided.
Staff Selection Commission - SSC
Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam Recruitment - 2019
- Online Application Begin: 5th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 5th April 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee - Offline: 9th April 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee - Online: 7th April 2019
- Online Exam Date - Paper I: 2nd - 7th July 2019
- Online Exam Date - Paper II: 29th September 2019
- Paper, I Admit Card Availability: 19th June 2019
- Vacancy Details Availability: 16th May 2019
- General & OBC Quota Candidates Fee: 100 INR
- SC & ST Quota Candidates Fee: 00 INR
- PH Quota Candidates Fee: 00 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Age Limitation as on 1st August 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from any recognized board.
Total Vacancy: 62907 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
- Data Entry Operator - DEOs
Interested candidates can read full notification before applying.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
Download Admit Card - CR Region
Download Admit Card - Other Region
Download Admit Card - MPR Region
Download Vacancy Details Notice
Apply for Online - Registration
Check Application Status