SSC Online Recruitment Sarkari Exam Results 2019: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has recently uploaded admit card for the Combined Higher Secondary Level - CHSL examination for the recruitment year 2019.
The candidates who have appeared for the recruitment exam can download the admit card here with the help of links provided.
Staff Selection Commission - SSC
Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam Recruitment - 2019
- Online Application Begin: 5th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 5th April 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee - Offline: 9th April 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee - Online: 7th April 2019
- Online Exam Date - Paper I: 2nd - 7th July 2019
- Online Exam Date - Paper II: 29th September 2019
- Paper, I Admit Card Availability: 19th June 2019
- Vacancy Details Availability: 16th May 2019
- General & OBC Quota Candidates Fee: 100 INR
- SC & ST Quota Candidates Fee: 00 INR
- PH Quota Candidates Fee: 00 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Age Limitation as on 1st August 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from any recognized board.
Total Vacancy: 62907 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
- Data Entry Operator - DEOs
Interested candidates can read full notification before applying.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
Download Admit Card - CR Region
Download Admit Card - Other Region
Download Admit Card - MPR Region
Download Vacancy Details Notice
Apply for Online - Registration
Check Application Status
Important Note: Sarkari Result Paayi is one of the essential parts of paayi. In this subdomain, we will updates on Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari results, govt jobs. In India, people love government jobs and Sarkari Naukri comes with lots of benefits that the private sector can’t provide us. That’s why people love to work for the government. In India, ‘Sarkari Naukri’ is a dream for millions of people, and whoever wants the Sarkari Naukri, they have to take part in the Sarkari exam. People who are government servant or work in Sarkari Naukri they tend to pride themselves because of Sarkari Naukri. Sarkari Naukri has some kinds of benefits that you will never find in the private sectors, like the security of a lifetime, pension after retirement, and much more. If you work in the India Railway department, then you have benefits like free train pass for your family to go anywhere in the state. Now, if you want to join the government job, then you need to go through multiple levels of tests, which include written exams, interviews, and sometimes physical exams also. These exams conducted on various levels, like for state-level jobs or central level jobs. We provide you all the Sarkari results of every Sarkari exam, which happened in India for the state of central government jobs. One important thing, we can't take any guarantee for the accuracy of the result, please check the government website if you find the result is wrong.