South Indian Bank - SIB, has recently uploaded the final result for the post of probationary officers - PO recruitment 2018. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam can download their result with proper credentials. Candidates can check out the notifications, download results & admit card.
South Indian Bank SIB Probationary Officer (PO) Final Result - 2018
Probationary Officer - PO Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Begin: 16th May 2018
- Last Date For The Registration: 25th May 2018
- Last Date to Pay Fees: 25th May 2018
- Exam Date: 17th June 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 5th June 2018
- Result Available: 30th June 2018
- Final Result Availability: 8th September 2018
Application Fee Structure
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 800 INR
- SC/ST Application Fee: 200 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limitation As on 31st December 2017
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Max Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rule, Read Notification for more Information.
All the applicants should have a Bachelors Degree in any stream, with the minimum of 60% of the marks.
Total Job Vacancies For All the Applicants: 100 Posts
Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Vijayawada, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai, Chennai, Bhopal, Pune, Madurai & Coimbatore.
Registered Candidates can Download Final Result after login.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Probationary Officer|
|Official Website||Click Here|