National Testing Agency - NTA has just uploaded result for Common Management Admission Test - CMAT for the year - 2019.
All the applicants who have appeared for the exam can download Result & further notification with the proper credentials.
National Testing Agency - NTA
Common Management Admission Test - 2019
CMAT - 2019
Online Application Begin: 1st November 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th November 2018
- Last Date to Pay Examination Fees: 1st December 2018
- Last Date to Upload Photo: 1st December 2018
- Exam Date: 28th January 2019
- Admit Card Availability: 7th January 2019
- Answer Key Availability: 1st February 2019
- Result Availability: 7th February 2019
Application Fee Structure
General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 1400 INR
- SC/ST Quota Application Fee: 700 INR
- PH Candidates: 700 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E Challan/ E Vallet/ Cash Card Fee Mode.
No age limitation.
All the candidates must have passed/ appeared in the final year in a Graduate Degree in any stream.
- Uttar Pradesh: Allahabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bareilly, Ghaziabad.
- Madhya Pradesh: Jabalpur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur.
- Bihar: Patna Only
- Other various district centers are available; read the notification for more details.
Registered Candidates can download Result.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|