MMMUT Gorakhpur Online Counselling, Allotment Result - 2019
Get all the details about MMMUT Gorakhpur admission examination for 2019
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur - MMMUT has recently uploaded the allotment result for the admission of Under Graduate - UG, Post Graduate - PG and Ph. D. Course Exam for the academic year 2019.
The candidates who have applied for the academic examination can download the allotment result for the Under Graduate - UG, Post Graduate - PG and Ph. D. admissions.
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur - MMMUT
B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ PhD Admission - 2019
Malviya Entrance Test MET - 2019
- Online Application Begin: 17th January 2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 31st March 2019
Last Date to get Receive Application Form: 8th April 2019
UG/ PG Exam Date: 11th, 12th May 2019
Ph.D. Exam Date: 1st July 2019
Admit Card Availability 30th April 2019
Result Availability: 27th May 2019
Online Counselling Begin: 11th June 2019
First Round Allotment Result Availability: 27th June 2019
General & OBC Quota Candidates Fee: 1500 INR
SC & ST Quota Candidates Fee: 750 INR
Female Candidates Fee: 750 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Send Application Form to
The Coordinator, Admission Test -2019, M.M.M University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010.
- Candidates, please do keep 6 additional copies of the recent photograph which are not older than 3 months.
Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow , Bareilly, Meerut , Gorakhpur , Noida, Jhansi, Varanasi.
MMM Gorakhpur Course Details, Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed/ appearing Class 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from any Recognized Board in India.
B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Candidates must have Diploma in Engineering courses from Uttar Pradesh Board of Education - BTEUP.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks for General/ OBC candidates and a minimum of 50% marks for SC/ ST candidates.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks for General/ OBC candidates and a minimum of 50% marks for SC/ ST candidates and Mathematics as subjects in 10+2 level in school.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineer BE/B.Tech Degree in the related trade.
Interested candidates can read full notification before applying.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
Download First Round Seat Allotment Result
Login for Online Counselling
Download Counselling Guidelines Notice
Download Admit Card