Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry - JIPMER has recently uploaded Admit Card for the Admission examination for MBBS Degree course for the academic year 2019.
Those Candidates who have registered for the JIPMER MBBS admission examination can download their Admit Card now.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry - JIPMER
JIPMER MBBS Admission Admit Card - 2019
- Online Application Begin: 6th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th April 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 12th April 2019
- Exam Date: 2nd June 2019
- Admit Card Availability: 20th May 2019
- Result Availability: June 2019
- General/ OBC Quota Candidates Fee: 1500 INR
- SC/ ST Quota Candidates Fee: 1200 INR
- PH Candidates Fee: 00 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Candidates must have passed/ appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) examination with PCB Group of subjects.
Age Limit as on 31st December 2019
- Candidates Born After 1st January 2003.
- Maximum age: 17 Years
Top Exam Centers
- Bhopal, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Ranchi, and other exam centers.
- Total Seat: 200 Seats
- JIPMER Puducherry Campus: 150 Seats
- JIPMER Karaikal Campus: 50 Seats
How to Download Admit Card
- Click on "Download Admit Card" link mentioned below.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on "Login" Button.
- View status of Admit Card and print out it.
Interested candidates can read full notification before applying.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
Download Admit Card
Candidates Login for Mock Test