Delhi High Court has recently uploaded pre-exam revised result and Mains admit card for the Judicial Service Examination Recruitment for the recruitment year - 2018.
Candidates who have applied for the above mentioned various posts can download their results and Mains admit card with the help of links mentioned here.
Delhi High Court - DHC
Judicial Service Examination - 2018
- Date of Notification Issue: 14th November 2018
- Online Application Begin: 22nd November 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th December 2018
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 12th December 2018
- Pre Exam Date: 13th January 2019
- Admit Card Availability: 8th January 2019
- Result Availability: 17th January 2019
- Answer Key Availability: 24th January 2019
- Revised Result Availability: 2nd February 2019
- Mains Admit Card Availability: 3rd February 2019
- General Quota Application Fee: 1000 INR
- SC/ST Quota Application Fee: 200 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode only.
Age Limitation As on 1st January 2019
- Min Age: NA
- Max Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
- Candidate must have Bachelors Degree in Law - LLB from any recognized university and practicing as advocate in Bar Council of India.
Total Job Vacancies For All The Applicants: 147 Posts
|Post Name||General||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Judicial Service Exam||112||26||09||147|
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post can read full notification before applying online.
Important Links Which may help you to apply online and download result and interview admit card successfully for the mentioned posts.
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Pre Exam Revised Result||Click Here|
|Download Pre Exam Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Qualified Candidate List||Click Here|
|Download Complete Result With Marks||Click Here|
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Corrigendum Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|