Bihar School Examination Board - BSEB has recently uploaded Merit List, Intimation Letter Form for the Common Intermediate Admission for the academic years 2019-21.
Those candidates who have appeared in this exam can download the Merit List, Intimation Letter.
Bihar School Examination Board - BSEB
Common Application Form for Intermediate Admission - 2019-21
- Online Application Begin: 27th April 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11th May 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 11th May 2019
- Last Date to Receive Hard Copy: 31st May 2019
- Merit List, Intimation Letter Availability: 4th June 2019
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates Fee: 300 INR
- SC/ ST Candidates Fee: 300 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th (High School) Exam in BSEB Bihar Board/ ICSE Board/ CBSE Board and any Other State Board of India.
Course Name : 12th (Intermediate)
- Session : 2019-21
Document Required for Apply Online
Click on registration link to open Online Facilitation System for students.
- Enter the basic details.
- Verify registration through mobile OTP/ email.
- Upload the photograph.
- Choose the district and school details.
- Pay the Exam Fee and note your User Name/ Password.
- Submit form the registered authority.
Interested candidates can read full notification before applying.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
Download Merit list
Download Intimation Letter