All India Institute of Medical Science - AIIMS has recently uploaded the result for the MBBS Admission Entrance Examination for the academic year 2019.
Those candidates who have appeared in this entrance exam can download the final result with the help of the links mentioned below.
All India Institute of Medical Science - AIIMS
MBBS Admission Entrance Exam - 2019
- Online Application Begin: 30th November 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 3rd January 2019
- Last Date of Correction if Any: 8th - 18th January 2019
- Generation of Final Registration code: 29th January to 17th Feb. 2019
- Final Registration Form Begin: 21st February 2019
- Last Date to Final Registration: 12th March 2019
- Exam Date: 25th - 26th May 2019
- Admit Card Availability: 16th May 2019
- Result Availability: 12th June 2019
- Counseling Starts On: July 2019
General/ OBC Quota Candidates Fee: 1500 INR
SC/ ST Quota Candidates Fee: 1200 INR
PH Candidates Fee: 00 INR
You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limitation as on 31st December 2019
- Min Age: 17 Years
- Candidates must have born after: 2nd January 2003
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have passed/ appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) exam with a minimum of 60% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- For SC, ST Candidates: Minimum 55% Marks.
- Read the information brochure for more details
Total Vacancy: 800+ Seats
New Delhi, Patna, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Bhubaneshwar, Napur, Guntur and Raipur.
Interested candidates can read full notification before applying.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
Download Admit Card
Download Short Notification